If the User does not agree with the Terms, he is obliged to stop using the Platform.
Unconditional acceptance of these Terms is the beginning of the use of the Platform by the User.
1.1. Owner - a legal entity that owns the Platform, and which independently and at its own discretion determines the procedure for using the Platform on the Internet, including the procedure for posting information on the Platform.
- 1.3. Platform - a web resource located on the Internet at: https://tumar.one/
The platform is a vulnerability reward program for information systems and information resources.
- 1.4. User - a person using the Platform.
- 1.5. Registration – filling in the registration form located on the Platform by the User by specifying the necessary information.
- 1.6. Registration form - a form located on the Platform, which the User must fill out in order to be able to use the Platform in full.
- 2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.1. To use the Platform, the User must register on the Platform page at the following address: https://id.tumar.one/register
- 2.2. The Owner does not bear any responsibility for the use by the User of any information or materials on this Platform for their own purposes, such use is carried out by the User at his own peril and risk. The user is solely responsible for ensuring that any product, service or information posted on this Platform meets his needs for any purpose.
- 2.3. The Platform contains materials that are purchased, developed or licensed specifically for the Owner. These materials include, but are not limited to, text, designs, layouts, looks, photos, videos, and graphics. Copying of these materials is prohibited. The exception is the use of materials with the indication of the copyright of the Owner.
- 2.4. Misuse of this Platform may give rise to a claim for damages or a criminal offence.
- 2.5. This Platform may contain links to other websites. These links are placed for the convenience of the User in obtaining complete information. Posted links to other sites do not mean that the Owner supports these sites. The owner is also not responsible for the information on these sites.
- 2.6. These Terms will take effect from the date on which the User begins to use or access the Platform and will remain in effect until such time as the User ceases to use and access the Platform, except in the event of early termination as set out below:
- If the User does not comply with these Terms or any other applicable terms and conditions, the Owner has the right to suspend or terminate his account.
- 2.7. All suggestions or questions regarding these Terms should be communicated by e-mail: email@example.com